Successful completion of the COSI Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree will result in the award of multiple Master’s degrees (i.e. 4 national diplomas issued by 4 higher education institutions from 4 European countries and fully recognized in these respective countries). In line with the Bologna Accords, those degrees benefit from a wide recognition in Europe and beyond.
According to the concentration which has been chosen by the graduate, the consortium will deliver either multiple diplomas from:
- NTNU, UJM (specialisation in Colour image modelling and understanding) and NTNU (specialisation in Colour and visual computing)
- OR NTNU, UJM (specialisation in Colour image modelling and understanding), UEF (specialisation in Spectral Imaging)
- OR NTNU, UGR (specialisation in Photonics, image and vision) and NTNU (specialisation in Colour and visual computing)
- OR NTNU, UGR (specialisation in Photonics, image and vision) and UEF (specialisation in Spectral Imaging).
|Awarding Institution||National degrees awarded, official name in local language||National degrees awarded, legalized English translation|
|Norwegian University of Science and Technology||Master in Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging|
|University Jean Monnet||Master Optics, Image, Vision, Multimedia, as approved by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research since 2004 and recently re-accredited A+; Arrêté du 10 octobre 2011, Reference CNESER 20070679;Diplôme d’Université “Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging” on behalf of COSI consortium.||Master Optics, Image, Vision, Multimedia,Master COSI / Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging|
|University of Granada||Master Universitario en Ciencia y Tecnologia del Color||accreditation in process|
|University of Eastern Finland||Filosofian maisteri, tietojenkäsittelytiede||Master of Science in Computer Science, Computational Colour and Spectral Imaging|
In addition to official diplomas and to ensure the best understanding and recognition of COSI graduates achievements, notably towards recruiters, COSI consortium will deliver to each student a personalized Diploma Supplement, signed by all awarding Higher Education Institutions and issued by Norwegian University of Science and Technology, the COSI coordinating institution, including:
- learning objectives and COSI consortium track-record and recognition;
- overall organization of the COSI study programme (selection process, mobility, host institutions, learning outcomes methods of assessment, tuition language);
- added value which it brings to the student with respect to learning outcomes (which have been developed along with recruiters from the industry);
- full transcript of all (120 ECTS credits minimum) obtained during the master course, concentration and grades obtained, Master Thesis subject;
- awarded degrees in national languages and a legalized English translation.