Applications for EMJMD scholarship are welcome until 10/01/2023.
We have a double phase selection. First you need to apply on Søknadsweb, then if your application pass our administrative screening, you will be required to upload additional documents on UJM plateforme
Self-funded students, Industrial grants, Consortium grants applications deadline will be beyond that.
Step-by-step recipe to register on Søknadsweb that may be good to paste into your website:
- Go to the application portal Søknadsweb.
- Select language in the top right corner where it says “Norsk bokmål”.
- Choose institution : “Norwegian University of Science and Technology”
- Click on “International Applicant”.
- Click on “Register new international applicant”.
- Answer the question regarding your English qualifications.
- Answer the question regarding residence permit in Norway.
- Answer the question concerning financing. Choose the answer “I have a scholarship”, since you apply for the COSI EMJMD by submitting your application.
- You have now reached the application form. Please register as an applicant, and you will receive your password by e-mail.
- Log on to Søknadsweb with your e-mail address and password, and fill in the application details.
- As the final step of the application process, you will be asked to submit the required documentation. Upload all the required documents and make sure they have the correct format (.pdf).
- Please note that there is no “submit”-button.
- You can change your application as many times as you like up until the deadline.