CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for 2022-2024: from October 8th 2021 to January 10th 2022
To apply to COSI and Erasmus+ JMD scholarships, you must:
3/ Prepare your application files (in English and in pdf format). You will need to upload following documents. Please make sure you have all documents available in requested format before starting the application process.
- Transcript of records
- Bachelor’s diploma
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- A minimu of two letters of recommendation
- Proof of nationality
- Documented last 5 years residence history
Recommendation to prepare the documents :
- CV: preferably in Europass format.
- Motivation letter: Motivation must be documented by means of a motivation letter containing information about the applicant’s reason for applying, their interest in the programme, their ideas of applied research and their professional development plan. In addition:
- State and argument your preferred choice of mobility for semester 2 and 3;
- Clearly declare that you’ve never benefited from an Erasmus Mundus Master Course grant.
- Indicate your references.
- Documented last 5 years residence history:
- Document where you explain your residency during the last 5 years Current residence certificate in accordance with your municipality normal registration rules AND a certificate from your place of work, study or training issued by the employer or institution in question. Both documents must have been issued within 12 months before the submission deadline. The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of the documents listed in the PRADO website . Past residence certificate(s) (last five years only)
4/ When your documents are ready, go to Apply
If you have any need for clarification on COSI programme / eligibility prior to application or if you encounter technical issues during your online application do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
Application received after this deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Applications by email will not be taken into consideration at any time.
Information relating to individuals (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with the Regulation (EC) N° 45/2001 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18.12.2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L8 of 12.1.2001, p. 1).
Personal data will be sent to the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency and may be used by other bodies involved in the management of EMJMD acting as stakeholders of the programme (i.e. European Commission, Erasmus+ National Offices, EU Delegations, Erasmus Mundus Student and EM) for facilitating the student access to the joint programme. Please find here the privacy statement for processing of personal data collected via the EACEA Mobility Data Base.